Friday, December 31, 2010

Next Up...

So 2010 has almost come to a close. It's been a fairly interesting year, I think, but I have even higher hopes for 2011.

Of course I'm currently at home watching a Dr. Who marathon with my dog, so what does that say?

Either way, I'm waiting on tenterhooks fro 2011 to roll around so I can start the 2011 book challenge for one of my groups on Goodreads. Basically, you pick 12 books (and 2 alternates in case you can't get a copy of a book or find it unreadable or whatever) and then cross them off as you go along. It's just something fun to do.

My list for the 2011 book challenge:

Catching Fire
Slaughterhouse Five
Franny and Zooey
Love in the Time of Cholera
The Bell Jar
Northanger Abbey
The Master and Margarita
Mennonite in a Little Black Dress
The Elegance of the Hedgehog
Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead
Infinite Jest
The Giver


And my alternates:

Mrs. Dalloway
The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay

I've been waiting quite impatiently to start reading the books on my list, so midnight really couldn't come fast enough. 1 hour and 52 minutes to go...



No comments:

Post a Comment