Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's Surprise?

Less than half an hour into 2011 and it has already been eventful. After toasting the new year with my parents and watching part of Far East Movement's performance after the ball dropped, I was heading up to continue watching Dr. Who when I saw my cat with something in her mouth. Last time I checked, we didn't have any cat toys lying about (the dog would probably eat them...), so I was a bit confused. But then she dropped it and it tried to run... So yea, a mouse. It managed to get away from the cat in the basement, so now it's presumably still hiding behind the desk or something. It was really cute though. If it were not so incredibly clear that they would not all just get along, I might try to keep it as a pet. Oh well. I really hope the little mousey doesn't die on new year's...

Now I get to start my books!

No comments:

Post a Comment