Wednesday, June 29, 2011

So this isn't necessarily book-related. Well, actually, it isn't at all book-related, but it is life-bettering related, and that's all that matters.

Last night I had an ice cream cupcake. Yes, an ice cream cake in cupcake form. Delicious. Everything I wanted and more. Don't formulate any delusions that it's easy to eat though. It is just as problematic as it sounds. The best way to eat it (though I didn't realize this until I'd made an unfortunate mess), I think, is to eat the ice cream and frosting out of the chocolate cup, and then eat the cup. We have more, so I might decide to try that way tonight.

Almost done with The Amazing Adventure of Kavalier and Clay. Then I'll probably move on to The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest. I have a ton of library books right now, so I need to read faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment