Friday, November 19, 2010

Well hello again dear readers. Now that the cult activities have slowed down, I just have the regular school insanity to deal with. I am sick and therefore behind on everything ever, but once things are squared away I shall recommence my book reviewing.

In other news, I made a terrible choice. I started looking at graduate programs in publishing. I thought I'd decided on waiting a bit before grad school. Now I'm not so sure. The applications for some of the programs don't seem that time consuming, but if I decide to go to grad school in the fall, that means I need to take the GRE... yes, imagine me with a look of sheer terror on my face. Ugh.

I've decided I'm not thinking about that right now. I have a paper due tomorrow, books to read, and a thesis to continue doing research for. Also, there are at least 3 things going on on campus tonight that I'm interested in, but of course they're all at the same time. Doesn't it just figure? Alas.

Seriously though, I promise book reviews or at least a post not whining about my life in the very near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment