Saturday, May 15, 2010

Because I can only facebook stalk for an hour or two...

So generally speaking I've gotten a lot better in terms of procrastination and, you know, not doing it. That being said, I can still be an amazing champ at wasting time.

Today I was trying to work on the stuff that may or may not have been due yesterday (but it is impossible to get anything done in a timely manner when dealing with certain members of the dean's office), but it was messing with my head and just plain exhausting. So what is a mawrter in my place to do? Peruse blogs of course!

There's a blog that I love to read - Apocalypstick - and the writer is really just phenomenal. She's hilarious and smart and real - basically everything I wish I was. At the end of her posts she often links to different songs. I have spent the better part of today going through all (and I mean all) of her previous posts and downloading the songs. I now have an "Apocalypstick" playlist on iTunes and it contains 143 songs. I've got some listening to do...

I also have some translating to do. That's probably more urgent, huh? ugh.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! What a compliment! Thank you! I hope you enjoy your playlist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. Your blog is really amazing. I haven't had too much time to listen yet, but hopefully in the near future...

    ReplyDelete