Tuesday, May 11, 2010

So I came home early to finish my finals from home because of health reasons and now I think I might have to request extensions past the 14th. I really don't want to, but if I try to get everything done by then it might kill me... or my doctor might. I'm seeing her Wednesday, so we'll see what happens.

In similar news, my parents may want to infest my body with parasites.

...that sounds really dramatic. Actually they want to infest my body with hookworms, which studies have shown can help with putting UC (and other illnesses) into a remission. It might theoretically be a good option, except 1) I might not be able to without tramping barefoot through feces (um, yea, no thanks) and 2) on a fundamental level I just find it really off-putting.

Alas. I guess we'll see. I'm with my pets now and even though I feel pretty awful physically, something just feels better while I'm around them.

Sleep would probably be good too. I guess I'll do that now.

Sorry for the somewhat depressing post. I want to revamp the blog at some point and hopefully it'll be fun and upbeat and not a constant recap of my health issues...

No comments:

Post a Comment