Friday, July 9, 2010

Ooops...

So the part of me that is on top of everything remembered that today was the last day to submit my "visiting student' application for the summer math class that I need to take to fulfill my quantitative requirement.

Too bad the part of me that's a complete mess forgo that the class starts this Monday. Now I need to wait for them to confirm everything so that I can register. I also need to work out some sort of payment plan and possibly take out a loan because the class is more expensive than I thought and I am broke. Did I mention that it's going to take 24 business hours? Yea. I'm reeeeeeal good at this.

I guess I'll just go to the class on Monday and say that I did my stuff on Friday, so it probably just hasn't shown up yet.

Ugh. Stupid math requirements.

In other news, my life might be substantially easier next semester/year than originally anticipated, but more on that later.

Back to reading/watching Say Yes to the Dress (don't judge me).

No comments:

Post a Comment