Friday, July 30, 2010

Intervention time?

I lack any semblance of self-control. I went to the library today (not my usual day, but that's a separate issue) and may have gone a little insane.

I took out 13 books. Now that in and of itself is a bit ridiculous. So when you take into account the fact that I already had around 6 books checked out, I think it's time to come up with a new adjective.

So yea....

I do have a theory though. You know how they say you shouldn't go to the grocery store when you're hungry? I think maybe there's something similar at work with me at the library. I went there right after spending a while online looking at books and reading about books, and then off I went to the library and immediately saw like 5 books that I had been thinking about. 

I have so many books and I'm kind of ridiculously excited. I should probably get some other stuff done before I get lost in my new finds though... *sigh* my life is so difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment