Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I had my first thesis presentation today. I didn't die or start crying in the middle, so I'm counting it as a success. Of course now I have to continue working on it. That is a whimper-inducing thought of another kind.

I made myself tea. It's Vanilla Chai black tea and it makes my room smell delicious. It is my victory tea.

That being said, I have more reading to do than I care to acknowledge. Anyway, I will slog through and maybe get some sleep before classes tomorrow. It was snowing again tonight. I have no idea if it still is. Either way, I'm not getting my hopes up for a snow day or anything. I actually need the college to be open so I can get some stuff done. It would be nice to have time to catch up on reading and maybe attempt to clean my room.

I will blog about books in the near future. I promise. But for now, it's back to tea and sociolinguistic reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment