Monday, May 30, 2011

I finally finished Mrs. Dalloway and am still working my way through all the Harry Potter books (again). I just started Room by Emma Donoghue. I don't really know what to think at this point. I'm not very far along, but once I'm finished, I'll write a real review.

In other exciting news, I went to my elementary school reunion the other day. It was painfully awkward. I'm definitely OK with waiting another 10 years before doing that again. I did, however, reconnect with two friends, so we'll probably do something in the near future. Small victories.

I'm currently in the midst of some sort of educational existential crisis. Grad school and finding a job are battling each other as I sit here freaking out that I don't have anything to do. It's like I'm in withdrawal. Well, I'll figure it out eventually. I have a list of a bunch of people I need to call tomorrow. I had it all planned out to start making calls today, but I forgot about the holiday, so now I get to sit here all jittery for another day. I'll be OK. I just have to breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment