Friday, January 14, 2011

MuhMuhMuhMuhMuhMuhMotivate Me

Motivation is a tricky thing. When you have it, it's great, but when you don't, it feels like life can leave you in the dust.

Lately I haven't been feeling very motivated. There is a lot I need to do and even more that I want to do, but I can't seem to get myself together long enough to get anything done.

I should be doing thesis research. That's the main one. I want to take dance classes and go to yoga (I actually am doing that one tomorrow). I want to hang out with my friends. I want to exercise. I want to bake or cook more (though I did make latkes last week and they were quite good if I do say so myself... and I do). I even want to read more, though I'm already doing a fair amount of that.

I don't know what to do about this whole motivation thing. I guess I'll just have to work through the lack of it and hope that something will spur me into action.

No comments:

Post a Comment