Wednesday, March 24, 2010

:)

I made a book today!

It's blank. And short -- only like 12 pages/3 sheets of paper, but IT'S A BOOK. THAT I MADE. How cool is that?
(The answer: really).

So yea, my friend and I are taking a printmaking and bookbinding class through the art club. Today was our second meeting and we worked on some printmaking stuff, but in between we learned very simple binding. It was really simple and fun and will help me once I start pam binding at Canaday (which will happen once we find the needles that have gone missing...).

Anyway, I should probably get back to work. The class ended at 10 and then my tea excursion took way longer than expected (this one probably could not have been avoided with my brilliant plan of yester-post though. We actually went to UG because we were hungry, but I never turn down an opportunity for tea) and I have an Italian presentation tomorrow. And one more article to read for my other class.

I AM GOING TO BED BEFORE 3 AM TONIGHT IF IT KILLS ME.
(i hope)

No comments:

Post a Comment