Monday, March 8, 2010

Let the crises begin...

So I'm watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer (don't judge me, Buffy rocks), and it's the episode where they go to the prom and Cordelia and Buffy get kidnapped/hunted by various evil things, only they think it's Buffy and Faith.... anyway, that's not the point. The point is, the main coordinator of the evil things has just welcomed us to Slayerfest '98. That's right. '98! It has been over 10 years since this episode of Buffy aired for the first time.

Does that make anyone else feel old? Not in a 'hey, look, I'm all mature and whatnot now' kind of way, but in a 'holy crap, I'm old' kind of way?

What's going to happen when we're legitimately old and can freak out about more relevant things than television shows and the relevance of our pop-culture references?

That's all for now. I think the late night blogging will probably continue sporadically throughout break since I appear to become nocturnal every time I return home...


No comments:

Post a Comment