Saturday, March 13, 2010

Dreary dreary dreary.

It feels like a Sunday, but it's a Saturday. A dreary Saturday. Ugh. There may be tea in my future.

Today I went to a yoga class for the first time in a really long time. I thought yoga would be good because it's moving, but not high impact or anything. I think I forgot that I've spent the past 3 or so months not really moving unless it was necessary. That plus the extreme anemia = me being really weak. Didn't really think that one all the way through...
It was good though. I couldn't do everything, but it felt good to be moving around and to know that as I get healthier I'll be able to do more.

I am, however, not really looking forward to tomorrow when I'm all sore in muscles I forgot I had...

It'll be fine though. I hope. I think I want to do yoga at school, but I'm not sure if there are any clubs that do it, or if it's only the gym class. Of course, I also don't know if I really have time... If I can, I should really try to make time. It'll be good for me, both physically and mentally and, let's face it, I have to work on my health on both of those fronts.

OK, moving on to productivity.... or, more likely, further procrastination.

No comments:

Post a Comment