Friday, March 12, 2010

Sung to the tune of "Tradition" from Fiddler on the Roof....

REMISSION!!!!!! Remission!

So yea, had my procedure and talked to the doctor today and my UC is officially in remission. I'm still going to have some other symptoms and I have to come off the evil pill of doom slowly, but the point is I GET TO GO OFF OF IT!

Sorry. I'm really excited about this. All of this has been so frustrating and knowing that the end of this chapter is in sight is really exciting. I can't wait until I feel back to normal. I have to keep reminding myself that it will take a while, that everything won't go away immediately and that it'll take time to really heal and get my energy back and all that, but now there's hope and I don't have to go on stronger immuno-suppressant drugs and all of these are very good things.

So yes. Rejoicing.

No comments:

Post a Comment