Sunday, June 13, 2010

Mind. Blown.

"
iliketodisco:

memslice:vega-ofthe-lyre | machinery- | mrtumnus | thedecisivemoment | empair:


my mind is blown


AT FIRST I DIDN’T GET THIS because my brain was all “well duh he’s an egg, of course he is an egg,” and then i recited the poem to myself AND THEN I WAS LIKE “HOLY SHIT HE MIGHT NOT BE AN EGG”
then i ran down the hall to share with my friend and she didn’t think it was quite as amazing or earth-shattering as i did. BUT HE MIGHT NOT BE AN EGG, GUYS. HE MIGHT NOT BE AN EGG

my mind is blown
AT FIRST I DIDN’T GET THIS because my brain was all “well duh he’s an egg, of course he is an egg,” and then i recited the poem to myself AND THEN I WAS LIKE “HOLY SHIT HE MIGHT NOT BE AN EGG”
then i ran down the hall to share with my friend and she didn’t think it was quite as amazing or earth-shattering as i did. BUT HE MIGHT NOT BE AN EGG, GUYS. HE MIGHT NOT BE AN EGG
"

So I saw this on my friend's tumblr (thelostlolli.tumblr.com), but I don't have one,  so I can't reblog it. In any case, this blew my mind as well and I thought I needed to share it. I'm not at school anymore, so there was no running down the hall to share this earth-shattering news with a friend, but I did share it with my mom. She was not as amazed as I was. Oh well. 

In other news, I'm currently watching Extreme Poodles on TLC. These people pick themes and then dye/groom their poodles according to the theme. Then there's some sort of performance type thing like at a pageant or something I think. I'm not 100% sure, we're not all the way through yet. It's crazy, but part of me is starting to stare at the dog and decide what color we should dye her...

No comments:

Post a Comment