Saturday, June 19, 2010

Nothing like contradictions

I went to yoga again today. It was good and I was able to do a lot more this time around than last time. I don't know if it's because we did easier poses or if my body was more used to it, or what, but I'm calling it progress and leaving it at that.

And now I'm eating ice cream. So I started the day off with healthy exercise and am ending it with chocolate-y goodness. And I'm OK with that.

Tomorrow I'm off to tea with the women of the family. It should be fun.

I really meant to go to the library today, but that didn't happen and I'm not particularly sanguine that it'll happen tomorrow. Maybe Monday? We shall see...

In any case, I'm continuing with my reading everything ever, so I should theoretically have some book-related posts in the near future. But again, we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment