Saturday, June 12, 2010

Not really about books, but too bad

So today I went to a free yoga class. I’ve been meaning start yoga again since it’s some sort of exercise and it’s relaxing, and this particular class was my favorite price – free. Generally speaking, the class probably wasn’t that hard, but my meds make my body hate me, so I had to stop for a while and just sit and breathe. They have these free classes every week though, so I figure if I stick at it, things will get easier. Even though I just sat there for quite a bit of the class, I still came out of it feeling good (if not incredibly sweaty) and relaxed and whatnot. I’ll probably be sore beyond all reason tomorrow, but I’ll deal with that later.

The rest of the day I’ve mostly spent working on my last paper. Oh medical extensions – truly a double-edged sword if ever there was one. I’m thankful that I got the extension because I was not in any position to finish it in time for the original due date. That being said, now it’s summer and I’m starting to feel better and I just don’t feel like doing schoolwork. But, alas, I must. And so here I sit. Procrastinating. By writing my blog. Which was once homework and therefore not really procrastinating. Too bad that isn’t the case now…

I have a lot of ideas for things to write about or tackle for this blog, but I haven’t gotten around to actually working on them yet. Hopefully once this paper is out of the way. Hopefully. We’ll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment