Sunday, April 4, 2010

As a side note...

I have agreed to work the 8-10 a.m. shift tomorrow morning.

For those of you who don't know, I consistently fail to wake up for my 10 a.m. physics class (which is, sadly, reflected in my complete lack of understanding of all things physics).

So why did I come to the rescue of a coworker in need and agree to take this shift? Because I am a good person, that's why.

Also, I'm broke.

So if you have my number and will be awake around that time, call me tomorrow morning to make sure I'm awake and on my way to the library because I actually have to open it.

Seriously, for once my being on time will actually matter. That is, assuming people are insane and rush to be the first ones into Carpenter at 8 'o clock in the morning, but hey morning people are weird. You never know what they're going to do. Crazy sunrise yoga and early-morning hikes and whatnot. I'll take my mid-afternoon yoga and my late night "trek" to UG for tea.

But I digress.

I will not put my number up here because I'm not actually an idiot, but if you have it and will be awake for who knows what reason, please, for the sake of morning people who want to work at Carpenter, call me.

No comments:

Post a Comment