Sunday, April 25, 2010

Worst timing ever

My body has the worst timing ever. Why does it choose now, when there's only 1 more week of classes and then 2 weeks of exams to slip backwards? This is almost as bad as last semester.

Almost.

Of course, it's even more inconvenient since my doctor is currently out of town. And then there's the fact that I'm behind with some of my stuff for various classes because this semester as a whole has been a trying one.

So I'm burnt out with schoolwork, but I'm also at a point where my health could be a factor as well. I just need to get stuff done so I can go home and play with my pets and watch horrible tv. It's so close, and yet there is so much standing in the way right now. For some of this stuff I don't even know where to begin.

Sorry for all the bitching. I just feel the need to complain, and what better forum than a blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment