Saturday, April 10, 2010

I really enjoy watching Mad Men, and damn, they sure do know how to keep me watching. After every episode I’m just left wanting more, feeling just a little unfulfilled.

It’s so good, but I want more. At the end of each episode I just feel like something’s missing. For a moment it makes me wonder if maybe it’s because I’m watching it online. Then I realize that if I watched it when it aired, I’d have to wait an entire week to watch the next amazing-yet-somehow-unfulfilling-episode.

Also, I don’t have HBO at home, so I’d have to watch it online anyway.

I don’t really know where I was going with this. At some point I’ll probably break down and do some analysis/bitching about the individual characters. Right now I’ll just leave you with the fact that seeing Yo/Saf/Bridge in a different context totally messes with me even as I watch more of this.

Also, if you get that reference, I love you just a little bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment