Monday, April 5, 2010

My warning light is on the fritz

Today has been one of those days.

I'm exhausted, as always, but then I added fuel to the fire of doom by not sleeping last night. I screwed up and was late to work, which really wasn't that big of a deal, but kind of horrifying at the time. After that the day pretty much went up, and now I'm back at my second home (Carpenter library), but I'm still feeling off.

Earlier I reached for my phone as if it were the mouse for my computer.
...funny how I'm using a laptop.

I can't pay attention to anything for more than like 10 seconds.

I just had to ask for a semi-extension for a test in a class because I'm so over-scheduled that I can't actually find time to schedule myself to take the test.

Speaking of scheduling, I'm trying to schedule meetings with everyone - deans, advisors, professors, etc. There is so much up in the air right now concerning my schedule for next semester and it makes me anxious. I don't like having this many variables.

And there are presentations, not all of which are in English, and papers, and papers about presentations, and homework sets that are literally weeks late but I still can't finish them because I still don't understand which equation to use. Thank G-d for credit/no credit. Too bad I still have to get a passing grade...

This is ridiculous. I'm giving myself a bedtime tonight and sticking to it.

If anyone has any furry, cuddly animals in the vicinity, please bring them over for a visit. I need cuddle time with someone who won't judge me because I didn't finish that reading and won't have time to until it's time to do the next reading.

I need unconditional fuzzy love. Stuffed animals are just not cutting it at this point. We have passed stuffed animal territory. It is long gone. You can't even see it with binoculars.

I guess I'll go back to all that stuff that's stressing me out now...

(seriously. fuzzy. send it on over.)

No comments:

Post a Comment