Friday, April 16, 2010

My parents are coming to visit me on Sunday. I'm looking forward to it. I'm not homesick, exactly, but I do miss my family. And I guess right now, while I'm dealing with all this crap, it'll be nice to be around them and not have to think about it too much.

Of course, the fact that my parents will be here on Sunday means I have to get everything done before Sunday. And I have a lot of stuff to do. More than I realized. I also have to clean my room so that my father doesn't have a coronary. I am done for the day. Free of commitments. And yet I still can't bring myself to do the stuff I need to do. I feel like I've been having this problem a lot lately. It's frustrating because I can recognize it in myself, yet I still find it difficult to just push forward get the damn thing done.

Maybe I'll take a nap and when I wake up I will have a surge of productivity.

One can only hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment